Galley Properties are looking for a Property Manager for immediate start at their busy estate and lettings agency office located in Balby, Doncaster.
- Complete regular and thorough Property Inspections identifying any repairs or potential causes for concern, log and report to Landlord accordingly
- Arrange for estimates for repairs or maintenance with Contractors whilst always maintaining good relations with tenants and contractors.
- Present estimates and quotes to landlords, (and vendors) for approval
- Instruct contractor works and inspect works
- Invoice and/or bill landlords for works in a timely manner
- Ensure all Landlords Safety Certificates are up to date
- Complete Tenancy Check-out Inspections and report back to Landlord
- Arrange for Tenants Deposit to be distributed as necessary
- Prepare reports and evidence for Tenancy Disputes
- Approx 2 weeks pcm be responsible for the emergency out of hours phone
- Preferably have the experience to manage projects eg bathroom or kitchen renovations
- Meticulously record all customer and contractor contact via journals on company system
- Occasionally serve eviction notice or witness eviction notice being served.
- Answer calls and fill in for other team members/ departments as necessaryFull driving licence and car essential
Person Spec: Team player, attention to detail, target driven
Competitive rates, generous bonus structure and mileage.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this role or to find out more please contact our office:
By telephone on 01302570470
By email on email@example.com
Or call into branch at 244A Balby Road, Doncaster (on the junction of Balby Road and Alexandra Road).