244a Balby Road, Doncaster, DN4 0NE
01302 570470  

Doncaster Estate and Lettings Agent

  • Address 244a Balby Road, Doncaster, DN4 0NE
  • Contact Information 01302 570470
  • Out of Hours Contact our out of hours number on
Opening Times
Monday 09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
Sunday Closed

Report a repair service for Tenants:


For urgent maintenance issues such as a leak please contact us immediately using our main office phone number 01302570470 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm. For out of hours emergencies please contact us suing the emergency phone number 07575641290 (Only available out of regular office hours).Non Urgent:

Non Urgent:

For non-urgent maintenance issues you can contact us to request a call back using the form below.

Report A Repair

Alternatively you can fill in the form below to request a call back (non urgent repairs only):

Gas leaks, if you smell gas:

Turn off the gas at the mains tap, which is usually near the meter. Move the handle a quarter turn until it’s at 90 degrees from the pipe to shut off the gas supply.

NEVER: Smoke, light a match or use any other naked flame. NEVER turn any electrical switches on or off. NEVER use doorbells, mobile phones or any other electrical switches which could cause a spark.

Open doors and windows to allow fresh air in and leave the property.
Phone the National Gas Emergencies number on 0800111999. Only use a mobile phone from outside the property. The number is free and available 24 hours a day.

Follow the advice given by the emergency adviser. Wait outside for the gas engineer to arrive.

If you are feeling unwell, visit your GP or hospital immediately. Tell them you may have been

exposed to a gas leak or carbon monoxide poisoning. The symptoms include: feeling lightheaded, dizziness, nausea and headaches.

Water leaks:

If you have a water leak please turn off your water supply using the stop tap which was highlighted to you at your property check in. This could be located close to your water meter or under your kitchen sink. Contact us immediately so we can arrange for a professional to look at the problem.

Where possible try to remove or collect excess water using buckets, mops, towels etc. to minimise the damage caused to the property.

Electrical problems:

NEVER attempt to resolve an electrical problem yourself, contact us so we can arrange for a professional to carry out the work. For serious problems switch off the main power supply to your property at your fuse box.
It is both dangerous and illegal to tamper with a meter for any reason.
If your fuse box keeps shorting and you need to reset the fuse switches several times this can indicate a problem so please inform us as soon as this happens so we can arrange for a professional to look at the problem.
Don’t overload plug sockets with an excessive amount of plug adaptors and never use an adaptor in another adaptor to extend the length of cable or increase the number of sockets.