1. We hold a separate bank account for all Clients’ Money
2. The Galley Properties Clients account is as follows:
GALLEY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED CLIENTS DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
SORT CODE: 40-19-20
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 33665909
This account is separate from the Galley Properties office account which is:
GALLEY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED T/A GALLEY PROPERTIES
Our old client account is as follows:
GALLEY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED CLIENTS ACCOUNT
SORT CODE: 05-04-14
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 24151071
Please do not use this old Yorkshire Bank account. All Landlords, Tenants and other customers should use the HSBC client account detailed above.
3. We will, if requested obtain in writing from our bank confirmation that all Client Money is held by the Business as an agent.
4. We will, if requested obtain the banks written confirmation that the bank is not entitled to combine the Client Money account(s) with any other account or to exercise any right of set-off or counterclaim against money in that accounting respect of any sum owed to it on any other account of the Business.
5. We have and maintain systems and controls which enable us to monitor and manage Clients’ Money transactions and any risk arising.
6. We have accounting systems and client data securely controlled and protected.
7. We would always obtain client’s written approval to make payments from their accounts.
8. We bank all Clients’ Money at the earliest reasonable opportunity. We kindly request that customers make payments via electronic transfer to minimise any delays.
9. We have nominated authorised staff that handle money and process payments using our client account.
10. Our management system records any and all cash transactions. Receipts / statements are provided to customers for all transactions.
11. We reconcile our client accounts together with bank and cash balances at regular intervals in order to demonstrate control over the accuracy and completeness of our accounting records.
12. We ensure there is always sufficient funds in our client account to pay all amounts owing to clients.
13. We pay amounts owing to clients as they fall due without delay.
Should you have any questions about how Galley Properties handles our client’s money please contact our accounts team at: firstname.lastname@example.org