We offer you a range of key benefits to help take the hassle out of being a landlord
- No fees upfront.
- Advertise on ALL the top property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Accompanied viewings only.
- Fully vetted tenants.
- Professional photography included.
- Award winning marketing included.
- Legal Protection.
- Free up your valuable time.
No fees upfront
We don’t expect any money upfront. In fact we are so confident that we can quickly settle a suitable tenant in to your property that we have a no let, no fee policy.
Maximize your property’s rental potential
Our expert team will show you the most cost effective ways to make your property more attractive for your target market. We can arrange everything from a spring clean to a full refurbishment with our qualified contractors (should it be necessary).
- Our award winning marketing team will advertise your property in the most effective manner.
- A professional photographer will take stunning photos of your property that highlight its key selling points.
- We will contact waiting tenants from our extensive database to arrange immediate viewings.
- Your property will be given maximum exposure online on the UK’s leading property portals. These include Rightmove, (the UK’s number one property website), Zoopla (the UK’s second most popular property website), Prime Location, dozens of other smaller property portals and the local Doncaster.pl community site aimed at the Polish community.
- Your property will appear on the mobile, tablet and computer friendly GalleyProperties.co.uk website and across our active social media network including Facebook and Twitter.
- We will erect our distinctive ‘To Let’ board.
- We also advertise in many local publications to generate even more interest.
Accompanied viewings only
We only carry out accompanied viewings, which means:
- Our expert sales team can highlight the strengths and present your property in the best way.
- We can get to know your future tenants better.
- We can obtain valuable feedback about your property.
- Our experienced team can get an understanding of a tenants circumstances and potentially identify any issues.
- Accompanied viewings provide you with added security.
Fully vetted tenants
We have some great tenants, and that’s not down to chance. All our tenants will have been successfully checked for the following:
- Positive previous Landlord references.
- Employment status and earnings confirmed.
- Bank account details validated.
- No CCJ’s/ Bankrupcies/ IVA’s and adverse credit.
- Undisclosed addresses.
- Right to rent in the UK checks.
- Also it is mandatory for all our tenants to have insurance to protect against accidental damage to Landlords fixtures & fittings.
The need for a thorough Shorthold Tenancy Agreement cannot be emphasised enough. Our watertight agreements are constantly updated by our legal team to encompass the latest regulations. We will even prepare and arrange for the signatures needed.
Collect a deposit
We will collect a deposit equivalent to one calendar month’s rent. Details of how the deposit is to be managed are dealt with under ‘Tenants Deposit Scheme’.
Forget the Stress of dealing with rent
- Collect the rent from the tenant via standing order in accordance with the terms of the tenancy agreement.
- Transfer the rent to your account within 14 days of fund clearance.
- Pursue the tenant for arrears by telephone, letters and a visit and keep you informed.
- Produce detailed statements showing the breakdown of your rent payments and any deductions
Minimise your time and effort
To save you the maximum amount of time and effort we manage your property and the relationship with the tenant for you.
- Register the tenant with the relevant Utility Companies including council tax, water and electricity and gas.
- Inspect the property within one month of the tenancy start date and then every six months thereafter. (Additional visits can be arranged, see additional services).
- Arrange necessary maintenance/repair works by approved contractors to our delegated authority limit. Any works required above that limit will require your specific consent.
- Act as the intermediary between you and the tenant keeping you updated at all times.
- Liaise with the tenant and renew the contract or arrange to check them out of the property towards the end of the tenancy.
- Assess any damages and/or unreasonable wear and tear.
- Process the tenant’s security deposit.
- Market your property for the next tenancy. Our Tenancy Agreement allows us to start marketing your property for the final month of a tenants notice. We will do our up-most to avoid rental voids and have the next tenant ready to move into your newly vacated property.
Why not get in touch
So if you’re looking for an agent who can deliver great service then why not contact us on 01302570470